MHS GENESIS is here!
The U.S. Army Medical Department Activity - Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield uses the Department of Defense’s new electronic health record (EHR), MHS GENESIS.
The MHS Patient Portal can be accessed by visiting https://my.mhsgenesis.health.mil
What is MHS GENESIS?
MHS GENESIS is the new EHR that provides you and your doctors enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information. When fully deployed, MHS GENESIS will be the single health record for service members, veterans, and their families. >>Learn More about MHS GENESIS
Along with the new EHR, the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is a secure website available 24/7 that gives you access to your health information. Through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you can:
- View health information
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate securely with providers
- Request prescription refills (Not fully functional - See side note).
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is replacing the TRICARE Online Secure Patient Portal. TOL will be discontinued October 2024.
What does this mean for me?
MHS GENESIS and the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal will eventually replace TRICARE Online, including the patient portal and secure messaging at this facility.
- If you had a current TRICARE Online account, it migrated to MHS GENESIS on June 11, 2023. No action is necessary from you.
- If you don’t already have a TRICARE Online account, you can log onto patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil using your DS Logon Premium Account.
- If don’t have a DS Logon Premium Account or if you have questions about DS Logon, visit the milConnect Website or call 1-800-538-9552.
What happens next?
Appointment availability has been affected. Wait times have increased as our staff adjust to new technology and workflows. Until all MHS GENESIS appointment services come online, you will be able to use the call center at (912) 435-6633. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we integrate MHS GENESIS to provide you with top-notch care.