Need to see a doctor but you can’t get to the clinic? Use MHS Video Connect! MHS Video Connect is a secure, live video connection to your military provider here at Winn Army Community Hospital.
All you need to use MHS Video Connect is the following:
How it Works
Schedule Your Video Visit
Call the appointment line or schedule by calling (912) 435-6633.
We’ll send you an email confirmation with a link to your appointment.
On the Day of Your Video Visit
- Open the email with the link to your appointment
- Click the link or copy and paste it into your web browser
- Join a few minutes early to meet with your provider
- Enter all required information, including your current physical location, in case you need emergency services during your video visit
- Make sure your microphone, camera, and audio are turned on before you click “Start”
Wait until your care team arrives, and discuss your health needs with your doctor. Once the visit is finished, click “Disconnect” to exit your virtual visit.
The current versions of Google Chrome or Safari work the best.
To learn more about MHS Video Connect visit Health.mil/MHSVideoConnect.